Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city with SwiftyAIR MK2. Built for off road trails, jumps and dirt riding, take your scooter on any terrain. SwiftyAIR MK2 weighs 8.7kg and has a max load of 150kg. It features 16” 36 spoke wheels with double wall rims, with high performance Maxxis tyres. The bars are BMX cross style 600mm wide, with front and rear V-brakes.
Equally at home along urban canal paths, country lanes or the rocky mountain trails. SwiftyAIR can handle all terrain.
- (now with black brake cables - photos coming soon)
- Lightweight aluminium 6061 T6 frame and steel front forks.
- Tektro V brakes at front and rear.
- Super strong and fast alloy hubs, sealed cartridge bearings.
- Stainless steel spokes, 36 per wheel.
- Jetset double wall rims, 16 inch (305mm ETRTO)
- Maxxis high performance tyres, Hookworm tread, 16 inch (305mm ETRTO)
- Handlebars, Alloy, BMX cross style, width 600mm.
- Fully integrated threadless headset 1 - 1/8 inch, sealed cartridge bearings
- Aluminium deck with full grip tape L400 x W140mm
- Length 1375mm, Width 145mm (excluding handle bar width 620mm),
- Weighing 8.7kg.
- Max load 150kg.